Saturday, June 26, 2010

A project bag ...eventually



So I've been working - on and off - on this project bag for a while now.  Yes, it should have been finished sooner, but crocheting isn't my bag, hah!  The problem is, crocheting is fun, but my right thumb gets sore very quickly, and I have to keep putting it down...(um, the project, not my thumb!)  I crack myself up.  This doesn't amount to very productive work.

The bag is an idea I borrowed from Pink Lemon Twist.  Her bag is oval and I am making mine circular.  I finished the handles, and have decided to line the bag with fabric from my stash.  My stash of fabric has been in hiding for a very long time, and I wasn't sure if I had anything appropriate.


This is just a portion of my collection that survived our big move last year.  I tried sorting through the jumble of prints and solids, and was delighted when I came upon this little beauty:



Strawberries!  How delightfully sweet. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment