Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Stash Enhancement


Yummy.  Some Dream In Color, Classy, lace weight Malabrigo, and for good luck, a yarn I've never used before, Sweet Georgia!



This Sweet Georgia is so soft and luxurious to the touch.  The color is much better in person, very deep, evenly dispersed, and vibrant.  I can't wait to see what I make with this.  Probably, socks, since I only have one hank, but I'm eager to see how it knits up.

As far as the rest of the stash goes, I haven't really decided, but I'm thinking a vest out of the Dream In Color, Classy. 

Notice?  Not a hint of pink!

1 comment:

  1. I've knitted with Sweet Georgia yarn, and it's BEAUTIFUL! So lucky you having some of her yarn, the quality and colours are just wonderful. Your market bag is looking wonderful! Love Vanessa xxx

    ReplyDelete