Monday, January 3, 2011

Little Shorties


Happy New Year!

New Year, and new socks.  Life is good.
You might remember this early December yarn from a previous project http://janchavez.blogspot.com/2010/12/socks-du-jour.html.  Always excited to begin new socks with new yarn, I was positively giddy as I envisioned my lovely pink socks which would eventually grace my daughter's lovely pink toes.  The first sock began innocently enough, however the fit was horrid.  They were slouchy, loose around the heel, and the diameter of the ankle was larger than the foot. 

I don't know what I did wrong, but I'm certain there were mistakes made.  Duly noted, and I hope I can find what I did wrong.  Needless to say, the first sock was scrapped, and I was left with less than 100 grams of beautiful Dream In Color Smooshy.  What to do?



I opted for a sparkling new pair of little socks, short and sweet and simple.  I'm crossing my fingers that they fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment