Friday, November 12, 2010

Feet Smothered in Diamonds


Promises, promises!  Yes, I promised these would be completed before Halloween.  I didn't lie, honest.  Finding my daughter available for modeling during the day is always an undertaking.  I grabbed her on the way out the door, and asked her to put on some shorts, quick!  I'm glad you can't see the expression on her face....ouch.



These are pretty, don't you think?

The yarn:  Knitpicks, Stroll
Needles:  US size 2 dpns
Pattern:  My own.  A simple 2x2 rib cuff, with a diamond pattern for the leg and foot - stockinette on the sole.  The heel and toe are fairly standard, but any favorite heel/toe combination would work well, I think.
             


They are toasty warm, and just in time for our cooler weather.  It never really feels like Autumn when the temp is in the 80's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment