Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fall Sweater on the Needles


I'm loving this very fall-like colorway of MadelineTosh.  It's called 'Moss", and I couldn't have thought of a better name, myself.  The browns and greens, as well as the lights and the darks are a delight to the eye.  How Madelinetosh creates these strands without a hint of stripes is a mystery. 



I've completed the back portion, and started the sides.  The yarn is pure joy to work, but I do question the idea that it's a DK weight.  It surely works up more like a worsted. 




What's this?  Well, it's the lower edge of the left side of a cardigan, of course.  This stockinette refuses to lie flat, and I'm thinking that I might have to block the individual pieces before joining. 

Christmas knitting and a few surprises are in hiding.  They might make a few appearances as the holidays draw near.

No comments:

Post a Comment