Monday, August 9, 2010

Ishbel, complete



Ishbel
Needle size: 7 US
Yarn:  Dream In Color Smooshy, Ruby River
Yarn amount:  1 hank, 100 gram, 470 yards



This outside photo depicts the color more accurately.  Check out this cute pattern here:  Ravelry



All in all, a very sweet, little shawlette.  I'm ready and willing to try this pattern again. So many yarns, and so many colors...what to do?

Ok, on a different subject, sort of.  I'm noticing a trend here.  There's pink, ruby, Rosy, wine, cranberry, plum, and all things of a 'pinkish' nature.  Why am I doing this?  The answer:  I don't know!  I've gotten myself into this Rosy groove, and I can't seem to disengage myself.  There is definitely a need to knit something completely off the wall.  I will put this plan into action.  Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment