Thursday, July 22, 2010

Charade, complete






Charade (Ravelry) is finally finished.  I say 'finally', because I've been working on three other projects, and I saw these languishing at the bottom of my knitting pile just begging for attentiion. The pattern isn't too fancy, but it is cute, and easy to follow.  I should have known better and used a solid color. I did change the heel and toe, but other than that, I followed the body of the sock as per pattern.


                                      

Happy Feet, by Plymouth, is a really nice sock yarn, and I have no complaints about its workability (is that a word?).  It doesn't split and the yarn knits up wonderfully with all needle brands.  I used Knitpicks, dpns in a size US 1.  If I were to knit this pattern again, I'd use a size 2, I think.



                                       

They're so cute, and would look good with jeans, as well as with Mary Jane's.  Another really great thing about Happy Feet varigated yarn is - no unfortunate pooling

Daughter loves these little beauties, and that's what counts, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment