Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lace Ribbon Scarf


I finished the Lace Ribbon Scarf about a week ago, but I haven't had time to block it properly.  The pattern can be found on Ravelry, and the instructions are pretty straight forward.  After ripping it back three times, I decided to use a 'lifeline' ; something I rarely do, and that helped considerably.  



The pattern is full of yarn-overs and just one mistake is quite noticeable.  I came THIS close to frogging the whole thing, and re-winding the yarn for another purpose.  The yarn is from my stash, Knitpicks, fingering weight.  It's obviously a variegated yarn color, but the band was lost long ago, so that's all I know.  I think it's quite pretty, even though the above picture is the 'wrong side' of the scarf.  Sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment