Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Slow and Steady Wins the Race


I wish I could post the story of the Tortoise and the Hare, and say that I have some projects that are quick as a bunny, and others that are slow....ly nearing completion.  Alas, all my knitting projects seem to be taking a terribly long time to get to the finish line.

One problem, of course, is the weather.  It's been so very hot, (I'm sure some of you are experiencing this across the country) and having a shawl or sweater across my lap is sweaty work, not fun, and not conducive to blog about.

The other thing is, we're doing a bit of a re-model in our guest bathroom, and it is taking some time.  We're also trying to keep up with a little patch of a garden, and hoping our new plantings aren't succumbing to the weather. 

Here's hoping I have something 'finished' to show you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment